As the audience for podcasts continues to grow worldwide, there has never been a better time to position yourself as an expert or dedicated fan of a topic and start a branded podcast. But with all of the options for equipment, themes, software and hosting, where does one begin, especially when youâ€™re on a budget?
This course will cover essential equipment guidelines, tips for booking guests, editing techniques, how to attract sponsors and how to monetize your show with proven expert marketing techniques. If you want to learn all about the lucrative world of podcasting, this course is the perfect place to start.
What You Will Learn
- The state of podcasting today, size of the market, audience demand and relevant behavior
- What factors to consider when deciding on your show format
- How to pick a genre, timing and topic for your show
- 5 core tips to mastering technical podcasting equipment
- Tips and tricks around how to edit your podcast like a pro
- How to reach a broader audience using professional marketing methods
- How to choose your podcast artwork to attract your target audience
- How to organize your episodes with pro planning techniques